UKCF Sponsored Links
Navigation
TESTING 123
Support UKCF
If You Like This Website, And Would Like To Give Something In Return, You Can Make A Donation. Your Donation Will Be Used To Pay For Hosting Service, Domain, And Maintenance Costs Only!

$

Select Your Donation Amount And Then Press The Donate Button.

Go Back   Forums > Listing of UK Fisheries > North West
Register Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Administrator

UKCF is on a distinguished road
Default Lloyds Meadow Fishery, Mouldsworth, Chester

Address - Lloyds Meadow Fishery, Delamere Road, Mouldsworth, CHESTER, CH3 8BD
Tel: 01928 740710
SatNav: CH3 8BD
Ticket Prices: £6 one rod
Stock: Mixed coarse, including carp, barbel and chub

Lloyd's Meadow is a four lake fishery located not too far from Delamere Forest. Tickets can be bought on the bank are priced £6 for one rod and £1 per extra rod.

Heron has one island and contains carp to around 15lb and is mainly used for matches. Badger is well stocked with carp and F1s to 4lb and is also often used for matches. Kingfisher (two islands) and Fox (one central island) are for pleasure anglers and have a good head of double figure carp and lots of barbel.

The fishery has two parking areas located near to the lakes. Landing nets must be used (and dipped), barbless hooks only, no floating baits or boilies. Pellets can be bought from the bailiff. Keep nets can be used on the upper water (£1 extra) and night fishing is available via prior appointment.
All the information provided on UKCF is correct to the best of our knowledge. If there are any errors, please let us know and we will correct them. Also, if you own or know of a fishery that we have not listed, get in touch.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 PM

odris is on a distinguished road

Fished here last Tuesday on the middle lake, after coming over Runcorn bridge it's only about a 20 minute drive. I got there about 6:30am and had the choice of all the pegs, I fished one not far from the further of the 2 islands as I've had a few good days on that peg. I fished using the Drennan method feeder using 8mm pellets on the hook and 2mm dynamite bait for the method feeder.

I was using my Drennan red range 11ft tip rod. The day started off quite well with a couple of smaller carp and some roach, managed to catch my first Barbel of the year too...

The weather wasn't the best and after a long fought battle with my umbrella that kept coming out of the ground, I was finally back to fishing. The day carried on as it started and I was catching often, quite a lot of Chubb and a few more carp finished my day off at about 30lb. My cousin who I was fishing with had a much better day on the pole, pulling in just over 100lb which included a couple of 10lb carp.

Not a bad day to be fair, weather could have been better but I'm sure it will be nicer over the next few months. The fishery can get very busy on weekends so make sure you're there early for a good peg. Can't wait to get back there.

Tags
chester, lloyds meadow, mouldsworth